Monday, September 20, 2010

Living Room

The Literacy Table: Just leap frog and a alphabet mat to match up.

Our Bible Board: sits on the couch for easy access and because I haven't gotten around to hanging it up.

The Science Table: microscope kit, planets in the tin bucket, magnifying glass, a lamp and some science books. I should move the map over to the geography table.
Geography Table: Globe and some books.
Foam number puzzles in the basket, water noodles cut up for various activities, foam shapes in the wooden basket, tools for sorting, rocks in the green bag, lots of puzzles on the bottom right shelf and alphabet pipe cleaner letters I made for tracing.
This DVD case used to be jam packed with DVD's but I'm slowly repurposing it.
I keep throws on the arms of the furniture because we have 3 cats.
Next post is the dinning room turned school room.

No comments:

Post a Comment