Monday, September 20, 2010

Home Tour-The Foyer, Entryway

I'll be taking all week to do this and breaking it up. I have been called a lot of things but a photographer is NOT one of them.

From the front door entrance.
To the left is the powder room.
Some of my favorite toys displayed for easy access.
I love these alphabet tiles. I found them at different flea markets. The larger one was $1.00 the smaller one was $3.00. The smaller is broken in this photo but I have since fixed it. I need to reinforce it with some wood glue, I guess.
The trucks hold crayons but I'm not crazy. These toys are to be played with and they are so I keep the crayons in a safer spot. I got the truck at a craft fair for $10.00 each and the little airplane was a buck at a flea market.
The box under the shape toy is a matching game made with wood tiles. I love the abacus but don't have a clue how to use it correctly. We just do different counting things with it.
A creative use of display space. The front door! It's magnetic.
Looking from the kitchenish.
To the right coming in the front door is the formal livingroom turned playroom. I'll show that in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment