Monday, September 20, 2010

The Kitchen

From the family room. Right now I have peppers from my garden on the table. This was the first year I grew sweet peppers and they are so pretty. I pick them green and what doesn't get eaten right away turn beautiful oranges, yellows and red. Perfect for this time of year.
This door goes to the garage. It's also our calendar and the bag is for the library.
I love this little table I found at the Chineese Embassy (Walmart) for $20.00 a couple of years ago. It hold my cloth napkins. I use a lot of face cloths as everyday napkins the middle basket hold the more formal napkins.
I took this one a little while ago after rearranging things a bit. It's the catch all counter. I hope the placemats will stop crap from collecting.
From yesterday morning, I think. Just a typical kitchen.
I love that it's open to but not part of the family room. Gotta watch that step if there is a party goin' on though. The half divider is another catch all for things I want to laminate, library books and general little school things.
Next the family room.

No comments:

Post a Comment