Monday, September 20, 2010

The Family Room

Taken earlier this morning from the kitchen.
The new play kitchen area. He is obsessed with machines. One of these days I'll line up the vacuums I have. The bread maker and the mixer are mine that he plays with. No, he doesn't actually plug them in. I got the coffee pot for a buck at a yard sale. Great place to find things for obsessed little boys on the cheap.
My bookcases. Yep, I have cookbooks in the family room! I'd like to get some shelves put up int he kitchen for the books but that's not happening until after football season is over.
Computer area. As you can see it's taking me awhile to get this all done. I had to retake a few pics in the middle of trying to post. Those are the dreaded curtains I'm gonna tackle one of these days.
Autumn coffee table Boy Child helped me with today. Looks weird because of the glass.
I love his toys. The girls seemed to have a lot more plastic stuff than he does. These are stored under the entertainment center.
One of my favorite pieces of furniture. Not the TV the entertainment center, silly.
I had a pic of the fireplace but it's a mess and wouldn't load right. You can see it at the top of this post. Notice the Christmas garland. Yeah, I keep that up to remind me that 2 weeks before I gave birth almost 4 years ago I decorated the entire house by myself while working full time. I haven't gone all out since. Nothing get's done during football season unless I go it alone.

Next up is the upstairs. It should be in the morning and not so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment